Do you know ‘How To Plot a Murder’?
Quick join us this Saturday morning for a writing workshop with author and scriptwriter Meghna Singhee*
And get a quick overview on the tricks of developing your own story!!
Time 10.30am to 11.30am, on 30th April
Ages 8 to 11, Venue Reading Caterpillar Library
Please send confirmations at email@example.com, these Saturday sessions are free for library members (Non-members – Rs. 300/-)
We are now open from Mondays to Saturdays. Please check https://readingcaterpillar.wordpress.com/reading-caterpillar-library-details/ for timings.
Sharing our Schedule for April (Saturdays) @ 10.30 am
1. 9th April 2016 – Toddler story hour
2. 16th April 2016 – Printing making for ages 6 and above
3. 23rd April 2016 – Hindi Storytime for all ages
4. 30th April 2016 – ‘How To Plot a Murder’ – a writing workshop for ages 8 to 11 with Meghna Singhee* – A quick overview on the tricks of developing your own story.
*Meghna Singhee started her career as a script writer for feature films and has worked worked with various production houses like Adlabs and Mukta Arts. She brings the visual sense of writing for films to her books. All her experiences melded together to help her bring words to kids. She ticked a dream off her list when she authored The Case Files of P. I. Pojo: The Killing of Mr Heathcote (2015)
These Saturday sessions are free for library members (Non-members – Rs. 300/-) and if you feel like contributing something – we would be happy to accept book donations. Please do email to let us know the session you would like to join in for : firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are also setting up a reading program and two libraries at the Delhi centers of Cankids, a not for profit that works in the area of paediatric cancer. We will send out a detailed mail on how you can be a part of this initiative soon but in the meantime if this is something you would like to join in and help us out with, please do drop in an email.
- The toddler morning group will be starting in April. The days and schedule will be mailed out separately.
We are back after a break of one month with a fresh coat of paint, new shelves, and loads of new books! Thank you to all you wonderful people for your patience and gratitude to all who have been making book donations and volunteering through the year. Much appreciated!
April Saturdays are going to be fun…we will have story hours for toddlers, print making on a Saturday, a Saturday with Author Meghna Singhee and a hindi story hour with Rabani.
* The Schedule and timings will be shared. These sessions are free for all library members.
Some pictures of the library after we reset the shelves…
Three Orange Wall Shelves Courtesy Anu Anand Hall 🙂
We love our Library!
The room where we work diligently and our Non-fiction room!