I am Myrrah and I want to share some books that me and my brother like. I am 9 years old and I am about to turn 10 my, brother is 13 some of these books we read when we were little and some of them we just finished. Some of them we are still reading. I hope you all enjoy them as much as we do.
1. Harry potter (J.K ROWLING), ages 9-13.
I like Harry potter because it’s a very interesting.
2. captain underpants(Dav Pikley),ages 7-10.
Captain underpants is hilarious I guarantee.
3. Junie B. Jones(Barbara park),ages 6-8.
She’s the funniest kindergartner you’ll ever meet.
4. Tinting(Herge),ages 7-12
Tintin and his dog Snowy are always ready for an adventure.
5. Calvin and Hobbs (Bill watterson),ages6-12.
Ready to have some fun with Calvin and his stuffed tiger Hobbs.
6. Revolting rhymes (Roald Dahl),ages 8-11.
This book of rhymes has taken some of your favourite classics and made them hilariously funny
7.Grimm s fairy tales kids(Grimm brothers),ages 5-8.
Go to the 7 dwarfs cottage with Snow White.
8.The Lorax (Dr. Suess),ages 5-9.
Let’s go green with Lorax.
9. Goosebumps(R.L Stine),ages 8-12
R.L Stine has a mission to scare you.
10. 20,000 leagues under the sea (Jules verne),ages 10-13
Are you ready to explore the seven seas with captian Nemo.